Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Exciting News and More!!

Happy New Year!  I've got some exciting news to share. I've been selected to join the Paper Crafters Sampler design team by the talented Melanie Schulenberg (owner) and happily excipted!  The Sampler offers paper crafting projects each month based on a particular theme.

The first month's theme is "Expression of Affection".   The projects in this January issue are all about Love to celebrate upcoming Valentine's Day.

Here is a little sneak peek of my project for this month:


In addition to the upcoming Valentine issue, there's an Early Bird special for those interested in the Full 2012 year.
  If you're interested in signing up, be sure to use my design team code: PCSMG, Thank You!

Here to an exciting 2012 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...