Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Sneak Peek with The Paper Players #38

Here's a little peek at this Sunday's Paper Players color challenge card.  I know that you will love the challenge the Design Team has planned for you! Please check back tomorrow for all the details.

Click Here for the Cut Above winners for the week of #37.
For my Cut Above choice, I have chosen Vicki Burdick's card from MO over at It's a Stamp Thing ... so pretty.  Congrats Vicki!!

Come on over and play with us this Sunday! 

Enjoy!
Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...