Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanks (so much), Curtain Call Color Challenge 53




After two years of having this stamp set Turning a New Leaf , I’d finally had a chance to play with it. Also, I’d used the retired SU set With Gratitude, one of my All time favorite leaf stamp sets. This maple leaf has its own distinctive shape that I find striking. To get the crinkled look, I’d sprayed water directly to the stamped cardstock and crumbled it all up.
Stamp Recipe: With Gratitude, Tiny Tags, PTI: Turning a New Leaf Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White Accessories: Prettiest Kit, 4” Doily, Satin White Ribbon, cording, dimensional, tag punch
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, Marian! love the background stamping on so much white...just breath-taking! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great BG, doily... love that cut out leaf... Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love that pretty leaf! Great job with the color challenge!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. VEry sophisticated - gorgeous Marian!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...