Sunday, June 20, 2010

Golden Anniversary Elegance


An oldie but goodie! Using SU brushed gold card stock instead of my older version I was using brushed copper.

From my SCS posting in 2008:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/984758?&cat=500&ppuser=124094

Shown here on my blog in 2009 & currently:

http://studiombymarian.blogspot.com/2009/04/love-how-this-one-came-out.html

The little heart image showing inside the card is embossed and is from Short and Sweet stamp set.

Stamp Recipe: SU Baroque Motifs, SU Fancy Flexible Phrases, SU Short & Sweet
Paper: Brushed Gold, Shimmery White, White Vellum-card stock Ink: Creamy Caramel, VersaMark
Accessories:
Small oval punch, ivory organdy ribbon, gold ep, Stampin' dimensional's, MS adhesive pearls, mini glue dots, sponge Technique: Heat embossing

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...Marian, this is sooooo gorgeous!! The embossing detail is absolutely stunning!!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...