Monday, August 10, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses - SSSC#30

Stop and Smell the Roses I'm back for another round with my Roses In Winter creation for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #30 at her The Sweetest Thing blog. Wow, I'd missed six weeks of challenges, how time flies by when your not working. Here is my last submission SSSC#24.



Stamp Recipe: SU Roses in Winter-retired, Kind and Caring Thoughts Level 3 Hostess, Cornish Heritage Farms-Fine Gingham BG
Paper: SU Real Red, In colors: Melon Mambo Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi-DSP
Ink: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: PTI Green Leaf Vintage button collection, Sizzlits Little Leaves, dimensionals
Technique: 2-Step, Rock 'n Roll

Enjoy!
Marian

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the colors and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep visiting such cards site, but still have some answer to solve. However, excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...