Monday, August 24, 2009

Kind and Caring Thoughts - RSCC#15

It's hard to see my Melon color (Cameo Coral) ... but it's there.

This is my Kind and Caring Thoughts (SU Hostess set level three) creation for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #15, at her My Favorite Things blog.
Inspired by my Upline Brenda Keenan on her beautiful card (SCS) and also I'm excited to say she was selected SU 2009 Top 100 Demonstrators-Founders Circle ... Congrats Brenda!

Stamp Recipe: Kind and Caring Thoughts (SU Hostess Level 3) and Cornish Heritage Farms Fine Gingham backgrounder

Ink: SU Cameo Coral and Regal Rose

Paper: Cameo Coral. Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and PTI Vintage Cream

Accessories: Grosgrain Regal Rose ribbon, Scallop Edge punch and Martha Stewart adhesive pearls

Enjoy! Marian

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I love gingham pattern!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two toned flowers and stamped background...the pearls are the perfect detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Love that shadowed flower and the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! I love the way you stamped your flowers...and I totally agree with Maureen...the pearls are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Marian!

    Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marian!!!! We have the same initials!!!! Thank you for your comment over at my blog!!!! The button I used is from Basic G. and I filled the center with pearls.... :).... I love your card, the stamping image is gorgeous! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the gingham back ground! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...