Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eastern Blooms for You, Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #12

This is my Eastern Blooms creation for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #12, at her My Favorite Things blog. The colors that go with her plant photo below are Celery, Bright Pink, Deep Red & Cream. I'd used the Stampin' Up! colors, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo (new In Color), Bravo Burgandy & Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink. Check out my Splitcoast Stampers Gallery too!
a close up

Stamp Recipe: Eastern Blooms, Great Friend
Paper: Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink, SU Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, small oval punch, cording, dimensionals, Papertrey Ink Vintage cream button twine & cream buttons ... luv these!

Enjoy!
Marian

3 comments:

  1. I really like the dimension on your eastern blooms flower. Great job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...