Monday, June 15, 2009

Buggies & Booties Card, Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #22

Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #22.
I just love this set Buggies & Booties a retired SU stamp set that I will never depart with.
I cheated a tiny bit with this SSKC, I placed the circle part outside to the front just because I thought it looked better. Thanks Karen!











Recipe of Stamps: SU Retired Buggies & Booties, SU Doodle This, SU Short & Sweet                                                                                                    
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Versa Mark, Certainly Celery, Basic Black                                                                                          
Accessories: Certainly Celery ribbon and button, Hero Arts pearls, misc lace and pearl ribbon, clear embossing powder, embossing gun

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...