Thursday, April 30, 2009

Color Inspiration #50

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration KWCI50

I'm so excited to participate in Kristina Werner 50th Color Inspiration Challenge! Being laid off for a while looking for a job these Color Challenges have gotten me out of the blue zone. Thanks Kristina for posting such great inspirations!

Colors:




Stamps: SU Inspired by Nature, All Holidays
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, YoYo Yellow, WW
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Oval & scallop punch, organdy red ribbon, sweetheart punch

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Love these colors with Karen's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Love the way you combined the color challenge with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...